Metamask is an Ethereum-based crypto wallet that allows users to manage their coins. Users can use a mobile app or browser extensions to access their wallets for Brave, Firefox, and Chrome browsers.
Here’s a Step-by-Step Guide on How to Install Metamask.
1. Go to Metamask.io then click Download now.
2. You can select on where your are going to install Metamask. For this example we are going to install it in Chrome browser but you can also use different broser like Brave and Mozilla browser.
Click Install Metamask for Chrome.
Click Add to Chrome.
Click Add Extension.
Click Get Started.
3. If your are new to metamask just click Create a Wallet.
Click I Agree
4. Create your own password.
5. On the next page there will be a presentation on how to secure your metamask wallet. After watching it just click Next.
6. Metamask will provide you a secret backup phrase. Those backup phrase can be used to recover your account. Just click on the gray box to reveal your backup phrase. Make sure to write it down before you click Next.
7. To confirm your backup phrase you must select each phrase in order. Once done just proceed.
8. Now you have successfully created a Metamask wallet.